Playprint is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, billed or otherwise interact with us, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Playprint may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and email address of you have a contact-us query
• contact information including email address, contact phone if you are entering a promotion or requesting a callback
• Where you are engaged in Business with us relevant transactional data.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically, if you have agreed in advance, send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, if you have agreed in advance,we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• Where, and only where, you agree in advance, we may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
• We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
At present Playprint do not use any Cookies in their main site
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Grab our Newsletter
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Playprint, 80 St. Ignatius Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 7, Ireland.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.